Dicor Corp. BT-1834-1 RV Trailer Camper Sealants Butyl Tape
- Roof Repair Tape; Use To Seal Uniquely Shaped Joints; Butyl Tape; Gray
- Ideal For Sealing Uniquely Shaped Joints. Low Temperature Flexibility: No Cracking, No Adhesion Loss At -20 Degree Fahrenheit
- Chemical Resistance: Excellent To Water, Vapor And Alcohol. Weaken To Acids And Bases. Avoid Use With Organic Solvents. Corrosivity: No Staining, Etching Or Other Signs Of Corrosion On Galvanized Or Coated Metals
- Flammability: Nonflammable. Appearance: Grey, Extruded Butyl Sealant Tape
- Water Resistance: Sealant Maintains Adhesion To Galvanized Metal After Being Submerged For 30 Days At 120 Degree Fahrenheit
This butyl tape is ideal for sealing uniquely shaped joints. Installs quickly, without gaps. Apply along unusual patterns. Because the sealant is on a continuous roll, installer can work fast and be virtually assured that there are no skips or runs in the seal.
More Info & Customer Reviews