DISH VQ4510 Tailgater Bundle with HD Receiver
- What does it do? The KING Tailgater delivers DISH satellite HD TV service to you anywhere in the lower 48 states. Please note the KING Tailgater works ONLY when stationary and is exclusive to DISH service.
- How is the KING Tailgater powered or attached? KING Tailgater is powered by the DISH receiver through an included 50-foot coax cable – no additional wires or cables needed. The DISH receiver requires 110v AC.
- What TV providers are available with the KING Tailgater? The KING Tailgater works exclusively with DISH and delivers both SD and HD channels.
- Where do I place the KING Tailgater? Place your KING Tailgater portable satellite antenna on the ground or a sturdy location. The auto-aiming feature will automatically connect to DISH satellites.
- How long does it take to set up? Setup is easy and simple. Once connected, the KING Tailgater uses auto-aiming to quickly find DISH satellites and display HD TV picture on your TV screen in approximately 15 minutes.
Enjoy live DISH HD TV wherever the fun takes you with the KING Tailgater portable satellite TV antenna and DISH HD satellite receiver. Designed for sporting and outdoor enthusiasts, the Tailgater or DISH is ideal for watching the big game in parking lots, campsites and more. The automatic-aiming antenna is easy to set up and works right out of the box. Payment is simple, too. With no contracts and no extra fees, the pay-as-you-go plan from DISH only bills you for the months you use. When the sea
More Info & Customer Reviews